Thursday, February 24, 2011

Denise Milani Growing

eyeshadow: Eyeshadow review


Hello Girls! What do you find the picture?? you are correct Make eye shadows line up MyLook by OVS c h is precisely the line of cosmetics that are sold all'OVS (but no !?!?).

I had gone back to the store to see if they had stocked the booth with the new collections Essence B & W and I Love Berlin but were still empty .. BUT when I raise my brown eyes and my gaze falls on the just stand of tricks MyLook is attempted;) ... and reminding me of a nice review of a GLOSS HOBBIT84 I said to myself: Let's try it! Furthermore, the cost of mono eyeshadow is € 2.90 each .. but there was a discount of 70% over the entire collection of cosmetics that mark them so that I paid € 0.87 each mika Bad! : D: D: D
In pakaging .. very basic but nice, it does not describe the incidence grams (are Made in China ..) and have a PAO to 6 months (have wasted !!)...
We do see eye shadows and the swatch ... I took three took three (a price I am!) that are
07.01 Plum-Plum
1.8 Ocean-Ocean



04.01 Beige

My opinion:
eye shadows are a little dusty but Mooooooooolto pigmented and writers moooooolto ... certain suprattutto the Plum Beige and have quite large in the glitter of Texture ... has the plum-colored glitter of silver forming a multicolor effect, while the Beige was the color gold glitter (I hope you also see from the photos I made today an apple on the terrace in the sun), but the ocean has its own micro micro isssimi glitterini blue and is slightly holographic dell'iclinazione depending on the light and change from blue to purple ... If you do not set a base tend to "disappear" into thin air literally in a matter of .. Ocean that seems to be less pigmented on hand .. actually if applicadolo used with a brush and then spray (brush on, not on the septum!) Fix Plus some home-made is really very nice .. I used it last night as eyeliner is the effect it was great (sorry But I've not photo!) and long lasting! honestly what I like least is the Beige ... because it alone does not amount to much honestly .. I used cole illuminating applied .. because if applied to a color holds well and then the glitter I've dusted off with a large brush (from the bottom: P hehhehe) .. Behold the glitter are very large but it is also true that you can take off easily and retain only the pigment! my absolute favorite if he had not understood is the plum! : P
VE LI COUNCIL? Tough question! my answer is rather simple: it depends on expectations you have for these products!! for the price you have a color you like in my opinion deserves to take it! , because writers are quite cmq, the Beige do not recommend it cmq .. I do not like much but a girl who adores him and has made a review here (NAIMA BLOG) .. do not see much glitter and fall off easily ... much more than those of the plum!
as overall grade of the product give you a 7 out of 10 because I liked cmq!
what do YOU \u200b\u200bthink?? YOU OR SOMEONE?? THAT COLOR? WRITE?

Hello baciotto a boncioso: * Smuakkete to all and goodnight!
                                                                                       your Papini

0 comments:

Post a Comment