Monday, February 28, 2011

Recommended Camcorder 2009

EYE BASE PRIMER by KIKO-based eye-



Hello Girls!
Just giving a quick peek at the picture .. I will talk about what you think of today ??!?!?!!
Eccerto! I think the product "revolution" with regard to the "durability " (I know they say life; P) of our beloved make up for the long and demanding hours of work / university or more nights during our crazy ... ^ _ ^
called EYE PRIMER BASE, our beloved Kiko, contained in this tubettini pearl in my very nice but also functional!


PRODUCT
: the primer is sold in this only consisted of 10 ml of product, PAO has a 6-month and a cost of € 6.90 . I put the photo there because of the CEI (alas, like all primer contains some silinconcini schifezzucce and similar ... you know!

eyes over the other bases are vdono That Shakes the video (because I I have only this!) what I like is the dispenser, made of a small hole where it exits the product by squeezing the tube, which is really small and is easy to manage the release of small amount of primer needed, and honestly I really like who is not a spugnettina like the famous Primer Potion of UrbanDacay ... because it seems more hygienic way, and perhaps less prone to bacteria, etc. (ok I torn .. I just told my ^ _ ^ if you put a moisturizer and maybe the bottom spugnettina may take a minute later when the party gets back in the Boccina product contamination can somehow alter it ... .. _._ you know maybe I should do more night ninne: °)

PRODUCT IS USED AS : this is the much more than the amount that I use to make us both eyes!



now I put another swatch of the product as it is once spread on the skin: you can see the clear difference in how it looks when the product is "compact" and as it conforms with the color of the skin when stretched : some say that covers the superficial veins eyelid making it uniform ...

I can not honestly give an absolute confirmation to this statement because at least on me that I have a pink undertone cutanero, I do not think that all this has the effect of "coverage" and instead smooths the eyelid and makes Opacca alarm and immediately so much that sometimes I am tempted not to use any eyeshadow!! : D
what you think:
I think is a fantastic product and I recommend you try it if you have a primer compared to the eyes because the most famous coast almost half .. I think f unction really and when I finish I think (unless it comes out another at this price! to try) to buy back for sure! valid strategic product that do vote as a nice 10 really deserved!

if you have any questions, feel free!
boncioso a pool! * Smuakkete ........... your Papi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment