Sunday, March 20, 2011

Burn Energy Motyw Sony

SWATCH my HAUL products ESSENCE A € 0.99

Hello Girls! I took advantage of the slice of sun shining in the sky today uscrire to the terrace to make some photos, just with natural light products that I bought with the balances at the Essence to 99 cents ...
we start with the pencil bicolor MIX & MATCH 2 in a kohl pencil



the green pine (the darker ) has the lead a little duretta but is great for contouring the eye and provides a degree of accuracy! the green water in my taste a color bellissimooo ^ _ ^ the other is softer but precisely because it is softer than its stroke is a little more defined and less sfufamto ... ancorta I can not tell as they go inside the eye because I like the black kajal in the water line .. but seeing as they go out do not trust in their great success within ... cmq I would promote the product .. for the beauty of colors and price ^ _ ^

hours I'll show you what I think is better looking ..
purchase
that this recess of Sun 05 Club Long Island breeze




writers and eye shadows are really pigmented enough! Some are a little mealy .... cmq but write and the colors are beautiful! cmq I recommend using them as a basis by using a good eye primer! promotes it with flying colors and I recommend especially the girls who want to take a spoon held in warm colors and natural makeup suitable for every occasine, and a really beautiful blue to give a touch of freshness to the whole immaginado to be already a little in summer!!


and I'll show you the most popular of the review ....
the recess Beauty Poket "GLAMOUR TO GO" 01 eye love to travel ... I can see you in its true colors ...





well here's
eyeshadows are mealy .. enough pigment and discreetly writers .. I say fairly because the other "VA" really much better than his flaw is that they are volatile ... if you put them with no primer, just touches them go away and literally nothing to do is ... purple and gray lavoralri need a bit with the tip to pick up a fair amount of color to feel it!
recommend it especially to the younger ones like me who have just started and want a lot of colors to experiment with new look and everyway to get some hands ... certainly an important occasion I did not trick us, even with a good primer because I fear their cmq "fade" .. those of the Sun Club in this regard I have appeared a little better! also recommend it as a spoon from her purse to make even a make-up day is now applied in a more dramatic and intense evening .. iol best color is black!!


any questions, feel free! a big kiss from your Papini and happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment