Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Long You Can Leave Weave In

& Rejected Passed in February 2011

Hello and forgive the _._ delay resounding


I show you briefly that is my only rejected the mouthwash LIESTERINE TOTAL CARE what color purple ... and mouth because in addition to having them taste horrible to them .. leave a very bad taste in the mouth for several hours as if I had taken a bad medicine .. I used it quite a bit because cmq is a mouthwash which costs about € 6-7 and I throw it sorry .. but then I had to give up ... bleahhhhhhhhh: P



Now we come to promoted :
* anti-dandruff shampoo with Aloe Vera took herbal medicine (8.30 €) paraben and silicone-free .. I had a problem of dermatitis and this shampoo has been my holy hand ^ _

* balm of coconut Splendor .. I think the balm among Italy's most famous bauty addicts! (Approximately € 1:00 to 1:50 at the supermarket or soap & water) *

Cream Clinique MOISTURE SURGE : Santa also a boon for this bone-dry skin on my face! (I do not know the price because it was a gift ^ _ ^)

* EYE BASE KIKO reviewed HERE is really the product to which I could not give up!

* Eye Pencil kiko BLACK MANIA reviewed HERE used as kajal!

kiss tuttiii
THANKS TO NEW ISCRITTIIIIIIII ^ _ ^
-daddy-

0 comments:

Post a Comment