Friday, March 18, 2011

How To Get Fake Community Service

FIX PLUS home made: how it's done and how it keeps!

Hello to All! just a clarification ... the dosage of my fix plus I got it from one of the first video of the legendary Clio .. Chienckiri instead call this preparation MIXING MEDIUM ...

MY FIX
PLUS 3 part of distilled water (that of iron)
1 part glycerin (you buy at the pharmacy)
INA 15 A HARD DAYS .... then THROW IT IS ABSOLUTELY!

There is another preparation that instead sees qcqua 9 parts of glycerine and 1 part .. but still I never experienced .. instead I spwerimentatio something for you in my mooooooolto important BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT CABBAGE throw my prepared after a certain time (if I keep it a month?)
your Papi did this test for you ... but I anticipate: What you see is horrible, READY psychology!!
WHAT HAPPENS: OUR FIX PLUS goes bad :(((( Oo
form inside LARGE LUMPS "mold?" (OR ARE MUSHROOMS?? OR HAVE SOME MORE Disgusting devilry FOR DAMAGE THAT COMES OUT OF CHEMICAL COMPONENTS?? Oo)






short, what comes out is horrible to the point I'm thinking of throwing away serimente glycerin on it again and never again: ((( perhaps use of the springs is a natural thing and that for sure has some beneficial properties to the skin ... in fact in the bottle, which I did the fix is \u200b\u200bmade of glass and the water spray of Sirmione, a thermal water sold in farmacina with a nasal spray to use if you like I suffer from sinusitis and the like ...

What do you think?? WILL GET HURT IN THE FACE GLYCERIN??
UPDATE:
thank Lisa and the Other Girls for valuable advice and I want to make a clarification: I did this post to show you that the product can go bad and be a little careful if it passes a time .. I let go bad on purpose to see what happened ^ _ ^ because I wanted to see if it changes color or other ... you know I'm crazy hehheheheheeh: P

basin: * smakkete, your Papini

0 comments:

Post a Comment