Monday, March 21, 2011

Business Outfit Skirt Or Pantsuit?

THE NEW AWARD! ^ _ ^ Kreativ Blogger!

WoW Girls! what a show! wake up this Monday primaveraa real say in a little cloudy and a little spring, hehehe, and receive an email in which the sweet ARSHES I was nominated for the award Kreativ BLOG! first of all I recommend you visit and subscribe to his wonderful blog on the otherside arshes !
The rules of who wins this award are 3:
  1. bloggers cite 10
  2. alert blogger awards
  3. tell 10 things about whether
before assigning my 10 awards ... I want to say that I read many blogs and I really like all qunato a mess and it was really hard for me having to choose only 10 ^ _ ^

I finally decided and the blog awards are , in random order:

Various CLAUDIA
OF MARTA MARTA
Pieces of the Moon Chiara Glycine
BITS OF ME of DADD
Flitwick & Delicious of Crazy4makeup

OKKKKK I felt all my beloved Bloggher who won my prize creative .. now is the time that I tell you 10 little things about me ... ° _ ^
1. I love the patchwork and construct garden sculptures with pieces of tile are walking through the countryside and decorative glass gems ^ _ ^
2. I really like PUCCA Japan and the Style, I'll show you a cartoon that made me Clinty my friend and my bro for my birthday ^ _ ^
3. I hate heels and flat shoes and making myself comfortable, I love the Gym shoes and my favorite brand is Nike!
4. mmio the favorite number is 14 because the one standing straight and proud and 4 sitting and resting!


5. I love sushi \u0026lt;3 and my favorite dish is the MAKI WITH SALMON AND AVOCADO or TONNOB AND AVOCADO
6. I love the music .. VASCO is my favorite singer ..
7. I love the sea and the city of my heart is in Senigallia Marche!


8. I have 2 guitars, an Ibanez acoustic black named Moonlight is a classical guitar that I love the madness of EKO called SUNSET ...
9. I love dogs and I would really like a German Shepherd ...
10. my nikname Papini comes from the fact that a child in the family call me and sometimes even now .. and that I sometimes I'm there by myself!! but mostly because I always called my grandmother there watching me from the stars and I got called all my dearest friends and my bro made me this beautiful gift that you see in this picture ...

a kiss to all! smuakkete: *
your daddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment