Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gay Hooking Up Spots Dc

WHAT I TOOK YESTERDAY'S ORDERING ELF! ELF

Hello Girls! then I'll post a short put photos that I took from the site elf to show you what I prewso in my first order! I was up last indecisissima .. initially purchased from Zoeva between ELF and buy from ... Elf and I chose from the set because I chose bamboo brushes have a longer handle .. I do not know what hit me ... this
also wanted the brush pen to the baseline, but since it was finished I took the line studio hoping to be valid ..
what I got in detail:


Studio Stipple Brush

Contour Brush

Complexion Brush 

Blush Brush



Powder Brush 




Eyeshadow Brush

Fan Brush


Defining Eye Brush


Blending Eye Brush

and finally a ombrettino ...
what do you think as an order?? baciotto boncioso and a good Saturday!
your Papini

0 comments:

Post a Comment