Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Long Does It Take Lice To Show Up

ARRIVAL PACK elf and another packet with the champions of natural cosmetics .. and another parcel ..

that they sent me home to my best friend Allie and I'll take Saturday .....
iiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhsssTIRATA OF WIND! Hello my

adoratissime Girls! Today
are super super happy! you understand?? I say first of all I love the mail! I have always loved you! mind so that this morning I went out with the car I turned for a moment the eye to the mailbox outside the gate and saw a yellow thing inside, I turned off the car and I went down ... and guess what?? was the packet that they sent me those WEBERBORISTERIA ! I took it home and I said it to me tonight with quiet taste .. and I left it on the desk! Then I go home tonight and the packets had multiplied! In fact I got the package the order of ELF .. j'adoreeee ♥!
only the smell of plastic bags protect brushes ... beautiful! think that I have not dropped even a brush from the great eagerness to share with you this time!! ^ _ ^
you know I'm a bit crazy .. But you seek to continue to love me the same: D hhehhehe
eyeshadow amethyst .... delirium! a color supersonic .. ie I have not had the courage to swatch, I'll still want to photograph without some hacking!
EMOZIONATISSIMAAAAAAA ARE! HOW MANY BEAUTIFUL COSINE!! ♥
I leave the photos ....
and I enjoy some of my most desired Trant brushes: D
a kiss, your Papini















0 comments:

Post a Comment