Friday, March 4, 2011

Pokemon Platinum Chaining At Night

Aleppo soap (the miracle of a bar of soap!) Saturday, February 26

HELLO to all! I only say that I tried the famous soap that I was about to post all the beauty bloggers ... eccolofinalmente and in all its beauty even on my!



is a handmade soap questp 100% vegetable oil is that I bought myself bay .. the cube as big as mine costs around 3.50 - € 4
depending on where you buy it .. I have taken the Mercatone with the Butterflies of Perugia and I paid around € 2.70 because it was a super offer!






The packaging is very nice to me and a bit oriental and gives a very sophisticated charm that somehow matches the simplicity of the soap!
seguto Here I show you the pictures I fattop lap around the whole package! Click on the photos for ingrandile!


saponcino Now I show you the ... who sincerely does not sin too much aesthetic beauty but few days that I am using it and already I love it! it smells of SOAP TRUE ... I do not know how to explain .. to something a little old .. I remember when I was little and I went to the cas of my grandmother who had always saponettine round and I washed her hands and then smell. .. here is that smell them .. the scent of beautiful memories! and the fact that he has this cute tattoo speia in bas-relief by a touch of refined elegance ...
in this picture I show you how great soap than hand .. (And you can also peek into the test nail tattoo that I did!)
Since this 200 grams is very large and unwieldy (but this brand there are also other smaller saponettine 100 grams, both rectangular and round, even with mint and lemon .. must try!) I tried to cut it into 2 parts. . You see that inside is a beautiful green! it is a little chipped and the chips I'm using it as the biggest saponcino!
ON THIS SOAP:
I bought it because talking about it all and wanted to see how he was .. but mostly because I love soap bars ... I love them always ... as I told you at an unconscious level, perhaps because I associate with my grandparents and my beautiful memories with them ... and then because I read a blog of a beauty addict who now can not remember exactly ... that he had washed his brushes and make up were washed well and came very soft: ALL TRUE! ALSO I HAVE WASHED MY BRUSH AND THE RESULT FANTASTICISSIMOOOOO ^ _ ^
I wet the brushes with warm water / Caldina a little .. Then I soaped them well with the pieces of sheggiati saponcina .. I massaged them and well ... I washed them with soap and I have again to be sure .. et voila! brushes perfectly washed and dried once soft .. I also do not wipe with the balm of coconut Splendor .. but I left them well and they came equally soft and delicate fragrance of newly perceived saponcina .. in fact the result of this soap brush cleanser left me wondering:)
E. ... ON THE SKIN??
really deep cleanses the skin by removing impurities and makeup as if it were a makeup remover .. also the mascara comes off like a dream ^ _ ^ I soaped sponge of the round yellow and then we gently lathered his face! if it goes over her eyes Oo OPSSSSSSSSS : bruciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! certainly nothing unbearable or even faint from the pain .. but really burns and it is not beautiful! I am certain that I have dry skin after washing your face with this soap to sra we put a moisturizer, they now use a honey of very good green shop which I will talk .. But I think if your skin is shiny or cmq tentente the dirt, points blacks, pimples & other skin monstrosity is worth to try!

STRA CONSIGLIATISSIMOOOO !!!!! VOTE .. SINCE I CAN PUT ON A NICE 10 11 PUT !


you and you have it?? as you use it?? you are right?? you have this brand or another??
basin bonciosino: * smuakkete and a sweet good night!
your-daddy-fond

0 comments:

Post a Comment